Whale Come aboard!
What to expect when you book a Whale Watching trip? You have many different compagnies, associations or way to meet Cetaceans. Some tips to help to choose!
You can have as many experiences as many people.
I am used to always say to the passengers:
” That’s your Trip, So just Enjoy the Ocean & Let see what Mother Nature will offer us Today”
- It’s about education and awareness, not about an adventure.
- Choose the way you want to live this privilege time: from a boat, from a sailing boat (not in the Azores), from land, from a kayak (not in the Azores), …
- Do your citizen homework, start by choosing a good operator that is aligned with your values.
- Don’t push anything, be peaceful, then the animals will be too and less stressed.
- It’s about being sensible, and feel the Nature, not about getting closer and closer.
- Always keep your distance and move on if needed. Respect the animals and the environment.
- Stay on board, that’s more than enough. No need to always want to see more and appreciate what you have, it is already a lot!
- Keep Dolphins and whales wild, that’s why you are on the boat. They are not yours, do not feed them.
- Meet them, don’t eat them.
- Share your experience for the others to know where are the precious people to share this memorable time.
- Bonus: Never expected anything and let the surprise guiding you for a few hours ! Be aligned with Nature !
Follow you intuition and everything will be good during your experience!
We hope seing soon on board !