How does the Terra Azul Whale Sightings Guarantee work?
It’s simple. If you join a Terra Azul Azores Whale Watching Tour and no Cetaceans (both Whales and Dolphins) are sighted, we are pleased to welcome you back for another tour within the period of one month, free of charge, always dependent on availability and Weather conditions. This is not a money-back guarantee – since we are working with animals in the Wild, on some tours only Whales are spotted, or only Dolphins. It is not always possible to predict their behaviour and we cannot possibly provide a refund if no Cetaceans are spotted on a tour. This applies only to Whale Watching Tours, for which standard Terms & Conditions apply.
In the case which Weather conditions do not allow you to see Whales during the full length of your holidays, we can provide you with a refund – with the exception of €10 that need to be retained as reservation fee for administrative costs.
- We reserve the right to substitute any vessel without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to cancel any tour without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to change prices in the event of currency fluctuations, taxes or other cost increases out of our control. Tickets purchased prior to the increase will not be affected by the change.
- Passengers must be ready at the point of departure 30 minutes prior to the departure time or risk losing their reservation plus being charged for the tour.
- If, in the opinion of the Skipper, the tour cannot be continued for any reason, then the Skipper may terminate the tour at any time.
- Passengers shall not carry on any alcoholic beverages. In the event of a passenger being required not to embark or to disembark from the vessel under the provisions of this condition, the proprietors, nor the captain shall be under any liability to such passenger of any kind whatsoever.
- Reservations are required for all tours, and are good for the specific date and time chosen only. We reserve the right to grant a credit for the issue of a ticket on another tour but cancellations with less than 48 hours notice that cannot be rescheduled will be charged the full rate. No shows for reservations will be charged at the full rate.
- In the event that any specified tour is cancelled, we reserve the right to, at our option either refund the fare (less any fees) or issue a new reservation for another tour.
- Terra Azul Azores Whale Watching is not be responsible for any injury to person, or damage to property arising from tours.
On the Vessel
- By signing the boarding list you are assuming full responsibility for your integrity on board, and declaring appropriate physical conditions.
- It is mandatory to use life vests during all trip and to stay firmly on your seat until the Skipper indicates otherwise.
- The passenger is obliged to follow the Skipper’s directions at all times.
- If we must cancel a trip, nothing will be charged.
- Should you choose to cancel with more than 48 hours notice, nothing will be charged.
- Should you choose to cancel with less than 48 hours notice or not show up for your reservation in time, you will be charged for the full tour rate.
We work to continuously improve our tours and services, and value the feedback of our Guests towards that purpose.
If you have any complaints regarding our tours or service, please contact us as soon as possible on +351 913 453 030 or firstname.lastname@example.org with your concerns – we’ll reply to you right away.
- Book in advance, and place this tour on top of your schedule to leave room for rescheduling. All tours depend on Weather and availability.
- No refund for Sea-sickness – don’t let it ruin your day and visit the local Pharmacy in forehand.
- Arrive 30 minutes early for Briefing & Registration.
- Bring a personal Water supply.
- Safety Starts with you – inform the Crew if you feel distressed, or if you notice something in the water.